- Excellent for intensive intimate hygiene
- Helps to prevent vaginal infections
- Optimizes the vaginal flora
- No preservatives, supports Lactobacilli
- Relief of undesirable vaginal odour and discharge
- Absolutely safe, no harmful side-effects
- For use in combination with the Vaginal Douche
Douching is an intimate procedure. The douching bottle and the douching product are usually kept out of sight in a bathroom cupboard or a toilet bag. It is obvious that the size of a bottle with a concentrated douching product is not convenient and does not facilitate its application during travel. To facilitate storage of the vaginal douching product (e.g. during travel), BioClin has developed an effervescent tablet for vaginal douching fluid. This novel product combines the advantage of the application of the dosage of one tablet for one douche with the small size of the packaging of a tube containing the tablets.
Commercial douching fluids are usually concentrated solutions, which are to be diluted in the douche bottle.
A fluid-douching product will always contain a preservative system, which will also affect micro-organisms of the vaginal environment. The Multi-Gyn Effervescent Douching Tablet does not need preservation. None of the components are microbicidal and none will affect Lactobacilli in the applied percentages. The components have been selected for their safety and well-documented properties in vaginal applications.