- Protects the nipple before and during breastfeeding
- Prevents cracking and keeps the skin soft, supple and healthy
- Replaces and supplements the natural skin fat which is removed by breastfeeding
- Soft skin conditioning formula, easy to apply
- Plant-based alternative to Lanolin
- Has a neutral taste and smell
Multi-Mam Balm is based on a selection of vegetable oils that offer metabolic precursors for the skin lipids such as sterols and prostaglandins.
A distinct feature of Multi-Mam Balm is the presence of Squalene, an essential component of the human sebum, in an effective percentage. Multi-Mam Balm is non-sticky and easily absorbed by the nipple skin. It does not leave any taste or smell to the skin and is absolutely safe when swallowed by the baby. This is why it does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding and thus offers direct protection also during breastfeeding itself.